Turns out you can use Quest bars in many different ways, so after the successful Fit Crunch Donut, it was time for the Quest donut!
1 Quest bar (in this case Peanut Butter & Jelly)
35 grams of whey protein
40 grams of a Protein Pancake Mix
120 ml of unsweetened soy milk
80 ml of egg-whites
15 grams of coconut flour
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C (350F)
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Take the Quest bar out the wrapper and place it in a micrwave safe bowl and zap on high for about 45 seconds.
- Pour the soy milk into the bowl and stir well until the bar is dissolved. There will be chunks left, but most of the bar should be dissolved. If needed, zap again for a few seconds.
- Add the egg-whites and Quest bar mix to the dry ingredients and stir well.
- Transfter the mixture in to a donut pan and bake for abut 5-6 minutes until brown.