MuscleMeds Carnivor Protein.
What makes Carnivor different than other proteins, is that it's derived from beef instead of whey.
The taste is very personal, some might think it's very "heavy" and overpowering, but if you are a dark chocolate fan, this might be something you'd like.
Beef protein is perfect for those with a
Of course you can make these cookies with any type of protein.
180 grams of oat flour
100 grams of MuscleMeds Carnivor Protein
1 tsp baking soda
100 ml of liquid egg-whites
80 grams semi-sweet chocolate chips
60 grams erythritol (or other sweetener of choice)
70 grams coconut oil
- Heat the oven to 180C (350F)
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl
- Whisk the egg in another bowl
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave and let it cool for a little bit
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together, the dough can be a bit sticky
- On a cookie sheet, scoop on the dough, make sure there is some space in between
- Bake in the oven for about 12-15 minutes, let them cool on a wire-rack
During baking, the cookies will flatten and spread out a bit, the cookies pictured are about 13 cm (5 inch) in diameter.
Where to get MuscleMeds Carnivor Protein?