The recipe below is a bit more labor intensive, and it really helps if you use the following tools:
The molds and scale are useful in this recipe, since you need to weigh in the Nutella separately for each muffin (to get the macros right) All you need to do next, is put the molds in the muffin pan for baking.
Ingredients (for 15 muffins)
120 grams of oat flour
80 grams of whey protein (we used Myofusion PeanutButter Cookie)
50 grams erythritol
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
80 grams of peanut butter
70 ml unsweetened almond milk
200 grams liquid egg-whites
120 grams of Nutella (but no need to weigh it out separately)
- Heat the oven to 180C (350F)
- Mix all the dry in ingredients together in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together, except for the Nutella.
- Now slowly add the dry into the wet mix, stirring it all well, so you get no lumps.
- Scoop a small bit into every muffin mold.
- Put each muffin mold separately on the scale, and scoop about 8 grams of Nutella in the middle (pictured)
- Fill the molds with the rest of the batter mix (each muffin now weighs about 50 grams)
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Take the muffins out of the molds and let them cool on a wire rack.