This simple 2 ingredient protein cookie recipe is so easy, you'd be crazy not to try it!
20 grams of VitaFiber
15 grams of protein of choice
In this case we made:
- Chocolate Chip (we added 5 grams of Enjoy Life chips to the original recipe)
- Heat the oven to 180C (350F)
- Pour the VitaFiber in a bowl and add the protein powder.
- Mix it with a spoon until it forms a crumbly dough. Add a tiny bit of water it the dough is too crumbly.
- Form into a ball and squeeze it, so it becomes more solid
- Place it on a cookie sheet and flatten it into a cookie.
- Bake in the oven for about 8-10 minutes